These claims, which included the Crown-granted Oxidental (Lot 4023), were located in 1917 by Dan and Andy Lindeborg on the west slope of Mount Dillworth.
The old workings, mostly pits, are easily accessible from the Granduc road and are marked by a cabin frame.
Mineralization consists of mainly northwesterly trending quartz veins and stockworks with some replacement sulphides in schistose Hazelton conglomerate and Silver values reportedly were as high as 10 ounces to the ton and the other metals were negligible.
In 1928, in spite of poor diamond-drill results, a second adit at an elevation of 2,760 feet was initiated on the No. 1 vein, but operations ceased at the end of the year.
Work has not been recorded on the property since then, but evidence of recent diamond drilling above the main showings at about 3,400 feet elevation was noticed in 1965.